Re: [LVNA90004] custom cable installation/ electrician referral

  • Gene Straub
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      I highly recommend Glen at Cruz & Cruz Electrical - I have used them for
      both residential and commercial jobs - great work, fair prices and very
      clean and courteous. They are local - Beverly and St Andrews - (323)
      463-5464 - they also go by Larchmont Electric.

      *Cruz and Cruz Electrical*, Inc. Home Page<http://www.cruzandcruzelectric.com/>
      *Cruz and Cruz Electrical* home page. Electrical contractor in Los Angeles,
      California. Residential, commercial, industrial electricians.