custom cable installation/ electrician referral

  • Nancy Muller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Does anyone have a referral for a custom cable installer? We'd like a couple
      of cable jacks in a room that is too difficult for the cable company.

      Thanks in advance.

      Nancy Muller
      North Gower Street

    • Gene Straub
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        I highly recommend Glen at Cruz & Cruz Electrical - I have used them for
        both residential and commercial jobs - great work, fair prices and very
        clean and courteous. They are local - Beverly and St Andrews - (323)
        463-5464 - they also go by Larchmont Electric.

        *Cruz and Cruz Electrical*, Inc. Home Page<http://www.cruzandcruzelectric.com/>
        *Cruz and Cruz Electrical* home page. Electrical contractor in Los Angeles,
        California. Residential, commercial, industrial electricians.