Van Ness Elementary Tour: June 8th at 8:30 a.m.

  • Annie Chow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Our apologies again for the cancellation of the last Van Ness Elementary tour.

      Van Ness will be providing another tour on Wednesday, June 8th at
      8:30am Van Ness Elementary. This will be the last tour for the school
      year. Children are welcome to attend.

      If you have a child entering kindergarten this September (or in the
      future), this is a wonderful opportunity to see your local public
      school. Please sign in at the school office upon arrival.

      Feel free to email, if you have any questions regarding the tour or
      joining Friends of Van Ness.

      Thank you,
      Annie (anniechow13@...) and Nona (nonasue@...)