Found Dog -- black female

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <Goldies3Girlz@...>
      Date: Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM
      Subject: Thank you for doing this Tara!
      To: tara@...

      *[image: IMG_5519]*
      **
      *Black Female Dog...not very old...very well taken care of...lime green
      collar with no identification or chip!*
      **
      *Posters have already been posted since Thursday in the Larchmont area!*
      **
      *She is being shown at the Larchmont adoption shelter on Larchmont Blvd
      currently until 3p and after that will be picked up and more than likely
      taken to the Glendale shelter because it's a no kill shelter unless someone
      can foster her to better yet...take her!*
      **
      *I unfortunately can not keep her! I had every intention to do so for a
      couple days but she is a major escape artist and has already escaped from my
      yard 3 times. I can't keep her in the house cuz he's already peed...on my
      carpet...4 times! She gets along with the dogs and loves to play but they
      want to play back and have way too much energy for her and then she snaps at
      them! With 4 kids and 2 dogs already...she's sending me into crazy land
      trying to keep up with her! I hope all understand! I really did try! The
      lady that actually found her has a 20 yr old cat and an elderly dog and she
      has traumatized them due to her high energy and cannot keep her
      either...plus she is a bit on the elderly side also!*