RE: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 62

  • George Plato
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      I would rather see 4 way stops.at one or more of
      the intersections.Less wear and tear on our cars and
      more effective.
      George Plato
      > From: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
      > To: <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: 6/10/2005 5:30:43 AM
      > Subject: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 62
      >
      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. RE: Digest Number 61
      > From: gia0084@...

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:30:53 -0400
      > From: gia0084@...
      > Subject: RE: Digest Number 61
      >
      > LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      > >There is 1 message in this issue.
      > >
      > >Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > � � �1. Plymouth Traffic Meeting on June 9th
      > > � � � � � From: "larchmontvillageneighborhood"
      <larchmontvillageneighborhood@...>

      > >Message: 1 � � � �
      > > � Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 23:41:58 -0000
      > > � From: "larchmontvillageneighborhood"
      <larchmontvillageneighborhood@...>
      > >Subject: Plymouth Traffic Meeting on June 9th
      > >
      > >Neighbors-
      > >
      > >This Thursday June 9th Tom La Bonge will be hosting a meeting at the
      > >Hollywood Field Office (6501 Fountain Ave) at 11.30 am. �This meeting
      > >will cover neighborhood traffic issues regarding Plymouth Blvd between
      > >Clinton and Beverly Blvd. An engineer from the DOT will be in
      > >attendance with Tom, and Young-Gi Kim. �If your schedule permits,
      > >please try to attend. �We need to voice our concerns about excessive
      > >speed and congestion in our area, in addition to the difficulty
      > >neighbors have had in getting speed humps and stop-signs for that
      > >street. �Please call Young-Gi if you have questions, 213-485-3337.
      > >
      > >Regards,
      > >
      > >Charlie Hutchinson
      > >LVNA President
      > >
      > >PS. Don't Forget to Vote in the GWNC election on June 15th!
      > >

      > Message 2:
      > Date: June 9, 2005
      > From: Georgea Fenady
      > Subject: Traffic Meeting
      >
      > Neighbors,
      > Todays traffic meeting with DOT, Young-Gi Kim and Tom LaBonge(who was not
      present)again got no real positive answers.Thanks to Josh who lives on
      Plymouth I think Speed Humps can happen. Please help support him in getting
      more petitions signed to make this happen! My issue at todays meeting was
      for Speed Humps on Rosewood between Gower and Plymouth, all my petitions
      are in the right hands.Wish more people came to the meeting besides Josh &
      I.

      http://isp.netscape.com/register