SAVE THE DATE: Van Ness Avenue Elementary Open House, April 14th

  • Annie Chow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hi Neighbors,

      I wanted to let everyone know that one of our neighborhood schools, Van Ness
      Elementary, is holding an Open House on Thursday, April 14th from 5:30 p.m.
      to 6:30 p.m.

      I know parents have many schooling options for their children in terms of
      private schools. However, our public school options are limited by
      residence and lottery, so I wanted you to know that Van Ness may be a viable
      option. At the Open House, you will have the opportunity to learn about
      everything Van Ness offers.

      In addition, improving a neighborhood�s public school has tangential
      benefits. It can improve property values, make the community safer, and
      instill a sense of neighborhood pride. So even if you are not mulling over
      schooling options, please think about attending for these reasons.

      Attached is a flyer for the Van Ness Open House. *Please forward this
      email to whomever you think may be interested.*

      Thank you for considering,
      Annie Chow