Plymouth Traffic Meeting on June 9th

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      Neighbors-

      This Thursday June 9th Tom La Bonge will be hosting a meeting at the
      Hollywood Field Office (6501 Fountain Ave) at 11.30 am. This meeting
      will cover neighborhood traffic issues regarding Plymouth Blvd between
      Clinton and Beverly Blvd. An engineer from the DOT will be in
      attendance with Tom, and Young-Gi Kim. If your schedule permits,
      please try to attend. We need to voice our concerns about excessive
      speed and congestion in our area, in addition to the difficulty
      neighbors have had in getting speed humps and stop-signs for that
      street. Please call Young-Gi if you have questions, 213-485-3337.

      Regards,

      Charlie Hutchinson
      LVNA President

      PS. Don't Forget to Vote in the GWNC election on June 15th!