LOST PET

  • Paddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Hi , my name is Paddy Schapiro . our white dove "birdy Boy" that we
      have had for 10 years has disappeared since that great storm 2 Sundays
      ago. he does not know how to fend for himself and has a mate at home
      who is very distraught and sending sounds of despair that is breaking
      our hearts ( they have an amazing love affair) he is a target for
      crows and hawks because of his pure white color that makes him stand
      out and hard to hide . if you see him or have taken him in please
      call me at 323 816 40 38 (there is a reward for finding him) he could
      be easy to catch also since he fallows me around like a dog . let you
      friends know where ever you never know how far the wind may have taken
      him that he can't find his way home. Thank you much for your
      attention . Regards Paddy