disturbing incident at pavilion's today

  • saritajs@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      hello everyone, i just want to alert you to something disturbing that happened to me while shopping at pavilions this morning. an african american male, thin, late 20's, was caught filming/taking photos of myself and another woman from the backside. i had no idea this person was following me until a pavilions employee confronted this man. another shopper had alerted the employee to what this man was doing. needless to say, it was very creepy. please be constantly aware of your surroundings and what is going on behind you and next to you. the police were called and i spoke to them. sadly they were just at the store 5 mins prior for something else.

      thank you,
      sarita
      400 N. block of Arden