Car vandalized w/ graffiti on Wilton Place

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Attached Message

      Susan Miller Estrada <vf1992@...>

      LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com

      Graffiti

      Mon, 7 Mar 2011 07:10:01 -0800 (PST)

      Wanted to alert all -

      Our vehicle was parked on the street last night and was graffitied.

      Susan and Sonny Estrada - Wilton Place

    • Delman, Joel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
        Please be sure to report this to the Olympic station as soon as possible Susan, have not heard of cars getting tagged in our neighborhood before. Let's hope it doesn't become a new trend.

        Best,

        Joel