Home invasion -no police response

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14 11:35 AM
      This is terrible! Is there something we, as a community, could do? Did you both walk into the police station and tell them what happened? It's just unacceptable that they

      X Christine

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14 9:43 PM
        Incident and crime reports are taken by the officers on duty, not by the Senior Lead Officer (a community organizing, coordinating post, linking communication between sub-areas and the Captain's directives on intensity of drive-by coverage of an area vis a vis # of cars assigned to us.) If I am wrong about this, Officer Pelayo will no doubt enlighten us when he returns from whatever is affecting his input over the last few days.
        Certainly if neighbors/victims of crime are having a hard time filing reports by phone or at the station desk, Captain Blake seems like a good person to contact, w/ cc to Council District 4. (nikki.ezhari@....)

        Karen Gilman
        Elmwood Ave.