Re: LAPD response

  • Delman, Joel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14 10:55 AM
      Hi All,

      Have to say I was amazed to see this post today, as I was about to write exactly the same to the group... you may recall that we had an almost identical break in here on Irving a couple of weeks ago. I left officer Pelayo two messages about that, and then just Friday a third message about having our mail stolen (resulting in significant check fraud, a Federal offense) in which I also reminded him of the break in. Not a single response!

      As Michelle noted, this is not a minor infraction like an iPod getting stolen from an unlocked car. Break ins with kids home, very scary stuff and I find it disturbing that we are getting no response from our police. Used to at least feel like my tax dollars got me an occasional phone call.

      Also, it should be noted that in past Officer Pelayo has been very responsive, so its unusual what's happening lately. Maybe budget cuts are causing LAPD to have a new "not an emergency, blow it off" policy?

      If anyone has better connections at the station than I do, please see if you can look into this...

      Best,

      Joel

      Joel Delman
      product development technologies, inc.
      9701 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 900
      Beverly Hills, California 90212
      p 310 601 7167
      f 310 601 7110
      m 773 517 1862

      joel.delman@...<mailto:joel.delman@...>
      www.pdt.com/medical<http://www.pdt.com/medical>

    • sarita
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14 1:28 PM
        I would really appreciate it if the original writer or anyone could please
        keep us up to date on this situation. This is really outrageous. Thank you
        for keeping us informed.

        Sarita Singh

        400 block N. Arden Blvd.

        joel.delman@... <mailto:joel.delman%40pdt.com>