Another Attempted Burglary... Set Those Alarms

  • Michele Montgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      Our neighbor on the corner of Beachwood and Clinton asked that I post
      this to the group: Someone tried to break into his house this morning
      (around 1:15 a.m.) using a glass cutter on the back door. Fortunately
      the alarm went off and alerted the family.

      We've had 2 attempted break-ins in Larchmont during the night in a
      week and a half. Both time the families (with children) were home.
      Both times alarms deterred the robbers. If anyone saw anything,
      please speak up. Our neighbor contacted the police and they're coming
      over to investigate.

      Michele