Attempted Burglary... Set Those Alarms

  • Mieke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Last night we had a fairly scary moment, someone tried to break into our house at 600 N. Irving (corner Irving and Clinton) at about 5:15am via sliding door off the front patio. Fortunately our alarm system went off and scared him away.

      We've got a call into the police to make a report. There was also a successful daytime break in down the street on Rosewood last week, so this unfortunate activity continues in the area.

      Best,

      Joel