Public Meetings on Development Review Process Reform

  • Karen Gilman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Dear Neighbors---info below enabling you to participate in the democratic process....

      Date: February 9, 2011 Time: 6:DO pm-8:00 pm Place: Marvin Braude San FernandoValley Constituent Service CenterConference Room lB (ln floor)

      6262 Van Nuys BlvdVan Nuys, CA 91401
      Date: February 10, 2011 Time: 6:00 pm-8:00 pm Place: Glassell Senior Citizen Center37S0 Verdugo Road

      Los Angeles, CA 9006S
      Date: February 16, 2011Time: 6:00 pm-8:00 pmPlace: Felicia Mahood Senior Center11338 Santa Monica BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90028

      Date: February 17, 2011Time: 6:00 pm-8:00 pmPlace: Exposition ParkDr. Mary McLeod BethuneRegional Branch Library3900 S. Western Avenue

      Los Angeles, CA 90028
      We look forward to your participation and insights.
      Please RSVP to Claudia Rodriguez at the ,Department of City Planning at 213-978-1283 or

      claudia.rodriguez@.... or online at: http://www.surveymk.com/s/2RSVP
      Alan Bell, AICP

      Deputy Director