MAIL THEFT

  • Alex Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
      A neighbor in the 400 block of Plymouth had his outgoing mail stolen on Sat.
      Within hours the thief(ves) tried to cash one of the checks at a Western Union
      - they had a fake ID. Luckily Western Union called him to verify. The other
      check was made to a government entity so he called and cancelled it. He has
      reported it to LAPD.
      Be aware....