RE: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 59

  • George Plato
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      My daughter saw suspect of the Beachwood robbery.
      African-Americam male-25 to 35 5foot 10-160 to 170pounds wearing biker
      shorts.
      Clean cut,short hair.Wore all black

      was burglarized on Sunday night between 2 to 5 AM.
      > The suspect shattered the rear window with a sledgehammer which was
      buffered with a piece of cloth and walked off with the targeted contents.

      323.465.2695, Email: Athein@....

      > > There is 1 message in this issue.
      > >
      > > Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. Crime Update....
      > > From: "larchmontvillageneighborhood"

      > > Message: 1
      > > Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:32:30 -0000
      > > From: "larchmontvillageneighborhood"
      > > Subject: Crime Update....
      > >
      > > Please be aware that a buglary took place on the 300 block of N.
      > > Bronson Ave on Friday May 20th at 1 pm. I spoke directly with the
      > > wife of this couple. There house is very secure and the criminal
      > > pried the bars off of a back window in order to gain entry. Jewlery
      > > was stolen, and the couple returned to hear the burglar leaving
      > > through the back yard. She was disappointed to see the LAPD not
      > > arrive until 7 pm. She did not call 911.
      > > Friends and Neighbors, this is a 911 call. If you think someone might
      > > still be in your house, or you see suspicious activity near your house
      > > as you are entering, immediately leave and call 911. She did not get
      > > a description, nor does the house have an alarm or a dog.
      > >
      > > thanks
      > >
      > > Charlie Hutchinson
      > > President-LVNA
      > > Bronson Ave

    • Suzanne Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2005
        I was just informed by George Plato that another
        neighbor of ours on the same block as Wed. robbery,
        (Beachwood b/t Beverly and Rosewood/both on East side)
        was robbed b/t 8am - 1pm or so today, Friday. George
        just saw police from Wilshire division taking the
        report. Apparently they took DVDs, laptop, stereo
        equipment...we are not exactly sure of full list.

        This is second hit in three days on our block, in
        broad daylight.

        FYI

        === message truncated ===

        Discover Yahoo!