FOUND Dog Amber Alert Update: He Needs a New Home!!!

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      Hope everyone had a great holiday. "Christmas" -- the blonde
      poodle/terrier (?) dog who wound up in our driveway on 12/22 soaking
      and terrified -- does not belong to the person we thought from so many
      of your emails. He has no chip, and despite posts on various sites,
      tons of emails, etc., no one seems to be looking for him. We now
      suspect he was dumped for a few reasons.

      While we have enjoyed having him here for the holiday, we can't keep
      him -- our poor cat is miserable. He appears to be young (less than
      2) and is super loving and friendly -- adores our kids and would, I
      think, be thrilled in a home with other animals too.

      If you're interested, or know of a good rescue group that would find
      him a good home, I'd like to move him before my kids go from thinking
      I'm a hero mom to the worst mom ever! Thanks very much, Tara

      You have been sent 1 picture.

      decem2010 193.JPG