Found Dog Amber Alert Update!

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      Thanks so much to the numerous folks who responded about the cute blonde dog
      we found last night. It seems he belongs to someone on S. Norton, but the
      owners were not home when we stopped by today and from the looks of it,
      maybe are out of town?? If you happen to know anyone who has their phone #,
      we'd appreciate it -- family is at 305 S. Norton. A neighbor said that the
      pic definitely looks like this family's dog and they've been very upset the
      last few days since he went missing.

      We'll keep "Christmas" until the owners contact us, much to my kids' joy.
      Merry Christmas, Tara