Re: [LVNA90004] FOUND dog

  • Elise Duran
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2010
      Remember to make sure whoever claims dog has proof dog is theirs. People
      will try anything to acquire free animals so they can sell them for
      fighting/bait dogs, to research labs, or just to make a buck by selling them
      on the street. Do not post pics of dog - make whoever tries to claim dog id
      dog to you, provide vet records or personal pics, etc. Also make sure
      owners are loving/responsible.