FOUND dog -- small blonde teddy bear

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      We have him here at our house!! The small butter colored dog Lynda
      mentioned is now at our home. He was super terrified, wet and shivering
      when he landed in our driveway and started yapping. We have a 20 pound cat
      who is not amused that we brought him in. Someone clearly owns this dog as
      it is very well trained, kid-friendly, etc. My kids will be crushed, but
      someone is missing this dog for sure. We'll be putting up posters tomorrow
      and checking for a chip, but in the meantime, please spread the word -- no
      collar, but a super cute fluffy dog.

      -- Tara (on Gower)