another dog spotted without a collar on Gower tonight

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      Don't what it is today (the rain?) but I spotted another dog tonight (5pm) on
      Gower who was
      very, very friendly and wet. He/She is a small butter color terrier and I've
      attached a photo

      Hope she's someone's puppy

      Lynda
      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      GentSupplyCo.com (our newest shop just for guys)
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      PLUS

      StylishSweepstakes.com
      PalmSpringsSwings.com
      HipsterCards.com: All Glam, No Spam free ecards

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 (and now
      for 2010!) by Internet Retailer Magazine.

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!