Dog running wild around Gower/Clinton

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      I was just walking home (11am Wed) and saw a mid size (40-50 pound) mutt (German
      Shepard/Lab) young dog running in the street. No collar that I could see and
      very skinny.

      He/She wouldn't stop but seemed friendly.

      Hopefully it's one of our neighbor dogs that just got out and not a dog that was
      abandoned.

      Lynda
      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      GentSupplyCo.com (our newest shop just for guys)
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      PLUS
      NEW: LOGOBliss.com Logo inspiration gallery

      StylishSweepstakes.com
      PalmSpringsSwings.com
      HipsterCards.com: All Glam, No Spam free ecards

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 (and now
      for 2010!) by Internet Retailer Magazine.

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!