300 Block of N. Beachwood - Robbery 5/25

  • suzejensen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Our neighbors across the street from us were robbed b/t 10am - 2pm
      yesterday, 5/25. The entire front and sides of their house have bars,
      but they went to very back of house and found one un-barred bathroom
      window (must have been two people to lift one up in the high window)
      and went in that way. Exited the front door b/c when they came home
      front door was open!

      Only seemed to be looking for money. Went into only one of the two
      bedrooms and shuffled through drawers and dresser top. Took a couple
      credit cards, no cash was there.

      Be careful and please report anything suspicious. They seem to be
      striking during the day time, this sounds like the same timeframe as
      the Bronson robbery last Friday that was around 1pm I think.

      Suzanne Jensen