Loud Noise early this morning

  • MarthaA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      I live on the N 500 block of Windsor and heard a loud crashing noise early this morning between 5:30and 6:00 am. I know a couple of people on the N 600 block of Plymouth also heard it and felt it. It was unusually loud and I can describe it as sounding like a large (possibly metallic) object came crashing down, while someone else thought is sounded like an implosion. Curious if anyone knows what happened?

      -Martha