Garage Break-In

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Yesterday afternoon I witnessed 2 teen boys in hooded sweatshirts hanging around a neighbors driveway by the garage. They disappeared for a few minutes only to reappear with a bike in tow! I yelled out the window at them and they ran... I flew out the back door after them but they made a good distance. I knocked at the door of my neighbor and told her brother to get his car keys someone stole there bike. He jumped in the car and drove the direction they ran. He returned 5 minutes later with the bike. The teens got scared when confronted and dropped the bike and ran! They did call the police to make a report. Please lock gates to your property this neighbor doesn't but will now. This happened on Rosewood between Gower and Beachwood...the teens ran south on Beachwood and were not caught.