Re: Door bell ringing

  • sarita
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
      On Arden, 2 days ago early morning, DWP was making the round for tree/line
      inspections. Maybe it was DWP at door. I did not open my curtain until the
      guy said he was DWP and then I made him show me his credentials. He was
      from a tree company working with DWP. As you all know we must be very
      careful with anyone identifying themselves as a DWP worker. He was legit,
      did his inspection outside and left.