Door bell ringing

  • wonderamaze
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hi All, I saw the previous posts re: late night door knocking. Has anyone been experiencing early morning doorbell ringing, as in 7 a.m.? It seems a bit nearly for a solicitator.
    • sarita
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
        On Arden, 2 days ago early morning, DWP was making the round for tree/line
        inspections. Maybe it was DWP at door. I did not open my curtain until the
        guy said he was DWP and then I made him show me his credentials. He was
        from a tree company working with DWP. As you all know we must be very
        careful with anyone identifying themselves as a DWP worker. He was legit,
        did his inspection outside and left.