Book Sale!

  • mimont2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Friends of the John C. Fremont Library have a book sale this Friday and Saturday, Dec. 3 & 4.
      Hours are 12-4 p.m. Corner of Melrose and June streets.

      If you're not familiar with the Friends Sales, the prices are fabulous and there's quite a selection of books. Proceeds support our local library and children's reading programs. (Their funding has been severely cut due to current economic conditions.)

      I'll be helping on the early shift Friday. If you stop by, be sure to say hello!

      Michele Montgomery