Re: [LVNA90004] Lost Dog...found

  • Cocoe Voci
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      Thanks to our kind neighbors...Sparks has been found!!! Thank  you so much!!!!

      From: Cocoe Voci <cocoevoci@...>
      Subject: [LVNA90004] Lost Dog
      To: lvna90004@yahoogroups.com, GiLpErsOn2@..., lshirley@..., "Elizabeth Beristain" <eb@...>, "Lynda Keeler" <Lynda@...>
      Date: Friday, November 19, 2010, 2:09 PM

      Hi Neighbors.
      Our dog is missing...please let us know if you see him.
      Unfortunately, we took his collar off this morning.
      His name is "Sparks".
      He is a small Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix, about 2 years old.
      He is friendly and does not bark much.
      We last saw him in our back yard at 12noon today on Gower St.
      Thank you,
      Cocoe Voci
      310-927-6050

      Visit Your Group