Lost Dog

  • Cocoe Voci
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi Neighbors.
      Our dog is missing...please let us know if you see him.
      Unfortunately, we took his collar off this morning.
      His name is "Sparks".
      He is a small Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix, about 2 years old.
      He is friendly and does not bark much.
      We last saw him in our back yard at 12noon today on Gower St.
      Thank you,
      Cocoe Voci
      310-927-6050

      Visit Your Group