Re: [LVNA90004] door knocking late night

  • Sam Iam
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
      This is the sort of thing the police need to know -- want to know -- directly
      and at the time it's happening. Any time you see any sort of suspicious
      behavior like this, call 911 and tell them there is [or just was] a prowler on
      your property. Being able to give them any kind of description and the
      direction the person is heading is exactly the kind of information they need
      and will act upon it immediately. At every LVNA meeting Officer Pelayo repeats
      one piece of advice in particular: call, call, call. The more the
      administrative types know what's going on in our neighborhood, the more
      personnel will be made available.

      --- Sandy Fleck