RE: [LVNA90004] door knocking late night

  • Cossi, Lidia A
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
      About 15 minutes ago, a Hispanic male jumped over a gated and locked fence into my backyard. I am at work but my niece is visiting and she saw him and when he realized that someone was home he went back over the fence and quickly left the property going North on Gower. My niece said he was about 5' 10 and he was wearing a white cap.

      Lidia Cossi

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
        This is the sort of thing the police need to know -- want to know -- directly
        and at the time it's happening. Any time you see any sort of suspicious
        behavior like this, call 911 and tell them there is [or just was] a prowler on
        your property. Being able to give them any kind of description and the
        direction the person is heading is exactly the kind of information they need
        and will act upon it immediately. At every LVNA meeting Officer Pelayo repeats
        one piece of advice in particular: call, call, call. The more the
        administrative types know what's going on in our neighborhood, the more
        personnel will be made available.

        --- Sandy Fleck