E-Policing, what is it? How to sign up

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      So glad that a neighbor asked! You can register online for e-policing or we can email SLO Cordova or Pelayo:

      You will receive periodic email newsletters about "wanted" posters, sometimes w/ photos and descriptions, about successful arrests of suspects, or streams of related crimes and timely crime prevention tips. Also large scale community meetings or open houses that the community outreach officers organize. Not too overwhelming in quantity or content, I've found.

      If you are on the west side of Gower or on a street west of Gower, you have Wilshire Division and you can always be in touch w/ SLO Dave Cordova 31646@...; otherwise you're in Olympic Division of LAPD and your SLO is Joe Pelayo. .31762@...

      You may also sign up for e-policing at www.lapdepolicing.org.

      Thanks for remembering to report suspicious activity to 911.

      Karen Gilman
      Elmwood Ave.
      LVNA secretary