another report in response to the message.

  • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
      Another report from a neighbor in response to the message:

      There was also a break-in yesterday early afternoon to a Chevy SUV parked next to our home, on the corner of Lucerne and Clinton. I heard unusually loud rap blaring out of a car for about 30seconds, which struck me because�occasionally you hear music when people are coming to a stop at the stop sign, then it fades quickly as they pass. This was the same decibal for much longer than normal with extreme bass, and then gone. 30mins later when i left the house I saw a car window smashed in and a door ajar to the Chevy, it was only then that I thought the music and bass�may have been abnormally loud to mask the sound of the break-in.