Re:found dog

  • elizabeth dennehy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      the little dog on Irving was reunited with owner; he escaped under their gate; I don't know why he hadn't name tags.

      elizabeth
    • Elizabeth Dennehy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2014
        I came home tonight to find a little  short haired dog, no collar, no tags, chained to a tree in our front yard.  I live on Norton Ave north of Beverly in case anyone is missing a dog.

        Although I think  he was abandoned; there was a little tupperware of water left.

        I suppose the first step is to see if he's chipped; I cannot have a 3rd dog and I won't take him to a shelter, so I am open to suggestions.

        Elizabeth
        323 422 9318