found dog

  • elizabeth dennehy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010

      > found on Irving South of Beverly, a sweet scared little blonde dog, with no name tag, but a purple rhinestone studded collar. Looks like a wire haired terrier with a black nose and ears. Cute as the dickens.
      >
      > The dog is with Elena 323 610 4618
      >
      > thanks,
      >
      > elizabeth

    • elizabeth dennehy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        the little dog on Irving was reunited with owner; he escaped under their gate; I don't know why he hadn't name tags.

        elizabeth
      • Elizabeth Dennehy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2014
          I came home tonight to find a little  short haired dog, no collar, no tags, chained to a tree in our front yard.  I live on Norton Ave north of Beverly in case anyone is missing a dog.

          Although I think  he was abandoned; there was a little tupperware of water left.

          I suppose the first step is to see if he's chipped; I cannot have a 3rd dog and I won't take him to a shelter, so I am open to suggestions.

          Elizabeth
          323 422 9318