Moderator update

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Please be aware that we are new in the management of a Yahoo group.
      We were not aware that individuals could join without our approval.
      We are changing that, but please understand that in the past we have
      not been moderating each e-mail posted to the group, as we did not
      want to filter all posts. We realize that this is necessary and there
      should be no further spam to our list. All future messages will need
      to be approved by the moderator to prevent un-wanted messages.

      Thanks for your patience,

      The LVNA Board....