Gower Break-Ins

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      I received a call from my cousin who lives on the 500 block of North Gower on Friday he left me a message that two homes across the street from him were broken into in the middle of the night while the residents were sleeping. He said no one was hurt! I do not have any details other than they were not caught. Please lock up and leave exterior light on.