Bronco

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hi Neighbors, there is an older model Ford Bronco LP# 4BVV751 burgundy and tan in color that as been parking on Rosewood Ave. between Beachwood Dr. and Gower in the evenings. There is a man who sleeps in this car and when he wakes in the morning he drives off...only to return late in the evening to park and sleep again. If he returns tonight I will report it to the police. I wanted to put the word out because he is most likely moving around the neighborhood.

      Georgea