Found Dog: reply to georgemerlis@pacbell.net

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 11:56 AM
      My brother in law found this dog yesterday in Larchmont. If you know of the
      owner OR may be interested in her please contact
      GEORGE MERLIS
      georgemerlis@...

      All:

      >Found this small (20 lbs or so) female young dog yesterday about one year old
      >and housebroken. We sheltered her overnight. I put signs around the
      >neighborhood, but we cannot keep her beyond Monday. Any suggestions where we
      >can bring her with confidence that she won't get a lethal injection in three or
      >four days?
      >
      >(If you want her yourself, let me know, we just want her to have a good home --
      >or to find her original family.)
      >
      >Thanks.
      >
      >-- George Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      GentSupplyCo.com (our newest shop just for guys)
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 (and now
      for 2010!) by Internet Retailer Magazine.

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!