Missing Cat - Please read!

  • Alex Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      posting for my neighbor - please read and mention to your neighbors in the
      Plymouth/Rosewood/Clinton and surrounding areas. There were two sightings - one
      as fare over as Bronson - since Sunday. He might be stuck in a garage. She and
      her twin boys are devastated by his absence.

      Jackson went missing on Sunday Sept 12. He lives at 522 N. Plymouth Blvd. He is
      a charcoal grey oriental short hair. Slim, very friendly and very talkative.
      Has the meow of a siamese. Has greenish/yellow eyes. Very sleek. Please ask
      your neighbors. He lost his collar so he has no tags. He is 7 years old. Please
      call Nancy at 323 461 3205 if you find him.