Re: [LVNA90004] Address

  • Sam King
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
      I am 317 N Wilton and I always get wrong mail.  I complained to the postal office and learned that because of the budget cuts a few years back the route doubled in size and no one wanted to do it, consequently it gets covered by different rotating staff, this leads to mis-directed mail.

      They put a regular on the route for a while but I see that has changed.  If many folks called and requested a permanent mail person then we might get better service.

      Sam

      From: tara kelly <tara@...>
      Subject: [myfavoritethingsLA] Fwd: [LVNA90004] LOST DOG FOUND - Tonight in Larchmont Village
      To: "my favorite things" <myfavoritethingsLA@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, 29 August, 2010, 6:52

      dog found, in case you know who's it is!  -- t.