Address

  • Sam King
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
      Does anyone know Susan Estrada?  I have mail delivered to my address on Wilton Place for her with no return address.

      Thanks!

      Sam

      From: mrsoriano <mrsoriano@...>

      Date: Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:07 PM
      To: H

      Hi,

      I just found a lost dog in Larchmont Village. She's a Black & White Boston Terrier or French Bull Dog or both, I think. She very sweet. She has no collar.

      Please let me know if you think you know who's dog this is.

      Thank you,

      Michael

    • Sam King
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
        I am 317 N Wilton and I always get wrong mail.  I complained to the postal office and learned that because of the budget cuts a few years back the route doubled in size and no one wanted to do it, consequently it gets covered by different rotating staff, this leads to mis-directed mail.

        They put a regular on the route for a while but I see that has changed.  If many folks called and requested a permanent mail person then we might get better service.

        Sam

        Hi - she's my neighbor @ 379 North Wilton.  I'm @ 375 ... and have not been getting my mail and getting MUCH misdirected mail - for almost 6 years now.  There's yet another new carrier on the route - that's either the 3rd or 4th new one this year.

        Kathy Simanek