Re: [LVNA90004] Re:Suspicions person

  • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23 11:47 AM
      Just an fyi....

      The person matching the description that broke into 600 N Lucerne on at least 2 occasions may also be involved in other break ins.

      Update: A person matching this same description broke into 578 N Larchmont in the past as well. The workers that found him asked him to leave and the police were not called. According to the workers he did property damage at the location. He screamed at them and told its his house and he has lived there for 20 years. He was sleeping near there again last night. Also seen in front of page school 565 N Lucerne last night.

      If you do see an African American male transient that is sometime dressed as a female, also may have a blue marshalls shopping cart, please call senior lead officer covering for Dave Cordova at
      2137930708
      SLO Art Gallegos wants to speak with him.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24 9:33 AM
        I just saw the guy walking on Clinton toward Larchmont (9:30am Tuesday), immediately called Officer Gallegos and he was going to try to drive over to speak with him.

        Best,

        Joel