Suspicions person

  • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
      There is a male African American transvestite (dressed as a female) that has been living on the streets around Larchmont and Lucerne Blvd between beverly Blvd to Melrose).

      The other day this same individual broke into 600 N Lucerne and was caught inside by police however not arrested and let off with a warning. The owner of the property stated that the police gave him a break since the property is vacant and under construction...?shocking since he was caught inside...anyway. The owner of the property stated he also had what appeared to be tools.

      I again observed a person matching this description on private property (on the porch) at Larchmont and Clinton st the other night....

      Tonight same individual is in the area around page private school (with a shopping cart).

      Unfortunately our LAPD Senior Lead Officer is on vacation at this time, however I did notify the Wilshire station. There is not much they can do unless the individual is trespassing or commits other crimes.

      fyi ...

      does this description match the individual that has been living in garages and spreading feces on lawns? I heard someone has the individual on camera.
    • Delman, Joel
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
        All,

        I have seen (what sounds like) this individual as well, though with one addition... on both occasions he was accompanied by two small children (about 6-7 years old) who walked along on the sidewalk as he rummaged through recycle bins. Very sad scene. Please keep an eye out for kids, could be more here to address than just criminal activity.

        Best,

        Joel Delman

      • kevinlanda@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
          Just an fyi....

          The person matching the description that broke into 600 N Lucerne on at least 2 occasions may also be involved in other break ins.

          Update: A person matching this same description broke into 578 N Larchmont in the past as well. The workers that found him asked him to leave and the police were not called. According to the workers he did property damage at the location. He screamed at them and told its his house and he has lived there for 20 years. He was sleeping near there again last night. Also seen in front of page school 565 N Lucerne last night.

          If you do see an African American male transient that is sometime dressed as a female, also may have a blue marshalls shopping cart, please call senior lead officer covering for Dave Cordova at
          2137930708
          SLO Art Gallegos wants to speak with him.

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
            I just saw the guy walking on Clinton toward Larchmont (9:30am Tuesday), immediately called Officer Gallegos and he was going to try to drive over to speak with him.

            Best,

            Joel