Stray Dog

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Morning...just a heads up there is a reddish/gold medium size dog running loose in our neighborhood.
      Looks like he or she has been on the streets for awhile.Last seen going south on 400 North Gower. Doesn't
      seem to pay attention to other dogs being walked but wanted to make neighbors aware. Couldn't get him to come to me.

      Georgea