Car-Break-Ins

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi Neighbors

      Just about an hour ago 2 men were breaking into cars again on the 400 block of Gower.
      We believe one of them is the same one we chased in June but lost him.
      Well today they both were caught. Police air support and cars came within minutes.
      Neighbors are at the station to ID them. Please still be safe..they are not the only ones out there!

      Best, Georgea (today was a busy day:)