FOUND DOG

  • georgeafenady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      MORNING NEIGHBORS,
      MY SON FOUND A YOUNG MALE GERMAN SHEPHERD RUNNING IN THE STREETS BY CLINTON AND LUECERNE.
      PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HIS OWNER CONTACT ME I HAVE HIM IN A NEIGHBORS YARD.

      BEST, GEORGEA (323) 962-9694 HOME
      (323) 376-9862 CELL

    • georgeafenady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
        GREAT NEWS!!! FOUND THE OWNERS...THEY LIVE ON ARDEN
        HE JUST PICKED BEESLY UP...
        THANKS

        GEORGEA