Free Children's Art Festival

  • mimont2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      A friend who works with the Hollywood Arts Council asked me to spread the word about their 25th Annual Children's Festival of the Arts.

      It's a free event this Sunday, August 8, 2010 from Noon-4:30.
      Paramount Pictures will host and there is free parking at the Bronson Gate.
      Activities include music and dance and kids get to make art souvenirs to take home.

      All events are free though there will be food for sale if you'd like.

      For details:
      www.hollywoodartscouncil.org
      323.871.ARTS

      Michele Montgomery